**UPDATE: ALL KITS SOLD OUT **
Join us on Saturday December 12th for our annual Gingerbread House Workshop!
This year due to COVID Safety regulations you can pick-up a kit to construct at home, or book into one of our small making sessions at 11am, 1:30pm or 4pm.
This is a fun opportunity to start Christmas preparations by constructing and decorating your very own gingerbread house. Make it as an edible centrepiece for festive celebrations or to give as a gift.
Suitable for everyone – young and old alike. Potentially a great activity for an adult and child to work on together!
It’ll be fun, creative and there’s bound to be plenty of Christmas spirit & music to enjoy.
All materials will be provided on the day. Premium quality product. Gingerbread House Kits provided by Gingerbread Folk, all kits are nut, dairy and egg free, no addititives or preservatives. Gluten free kits are also available.
Due to COVID we have very limited numbers allowed on site and so we can have no more than 3 people working per kit for church sessions (however, if you’d like to have a bigger group work on a kit, we’d encourage you to pick up a kit and build your house at home!). We will provide all materials and instructions for you to build at home.
- Pick up your kit between 2-5pm on Dec 12th
- Bring your $40 in cash to pay for the kit.
- If you’ve been confirmed for a making session, arrive at 11am, 1:30pm or 4pm
- Bring your $40 in cash to pay for the kit
- Gather your kit materials and find your designated spot at a table in the church hall
- work on the construction of your house with white icing mortar
- allow your house to dry while you have a drinks break in the church courtyard (feel free to BYO snacks)
- gather your decorative elements i.e. lollies
- decorate your house
- wrap your house in cellophane to take home
- Depart approx 12:30pm, 3:30pm or 5:30pm.
Each house kit costs $40 (whether you’re working on it as an individual or in a small group or at home) – Bookings essential please complete this form to book a kit. ALL KITS NOW SOLD OUT At this time we are taking expressions of interest as to preferred attendance times so we can ensure we are both safe and able to accommodate as many people as possible.
- you are welcome to bring further lollies to decorate your house if you have specific ideas of what you want to include.
- we will have a TEAR Useful Gift Card Stall available in the courtyard that afternoon if you would like to purchase Christmas card gifts.
We’re very much looking forward to sharing the Christmas season with you as we remember the coming of Jesus into our neighbourhood!