- flourishing in God’s love encountered in Jesus Christ
- following Jesus in the Anglican heritage
- friends and neighbours in Five Ways (Paddington)
Participate with us …
- walking the way of Jesus,
- discovering the surprising new life of welcome, of hope, of humility and grace,
- renewing God’s good world,
- valuing cultural and intellectual engagement,
- delighting in everyday hospitality,
- praying for the flourishing of all,
- blessing our local area,
- playing our part in addressing the global challenges of life today,
- grieving the shadows in our lives and God’s good world (injustice, ecological crisis, disrespect of women),
- seeking to be a community that loves justice, sustains our planet and celebrates diversity.
Ministry, and sitting with people. At the Celebration of Ministry, one year after he was inducted as Rector of St Georges, Rev John Stanley reflects on his, and Alison’s, ministry and coming to St Georges.
God’s love for the world, made flesh in Jesus, is received and shared today in the church. Join us!
We follow Jesus, listen to the ancient holy texts and embrace a broad Anglican tradition.
A small community, situated in the heart of Five Ways Paddington, we want to be a blessing to our local area and to play our part in addressing the global challenges of life today.
We grieve the shadows in God’s good world and in our lives. We are mindful of our own failures and concerned about the failures of the systems and society in which we live, such as the inequality of our economic and political systems, the disregard we show to our planet, and the disrespect of women. And so we seek to be a community that loves justice, embraces ecological responsibility and celebrates the gifts and contributions of all.
In walking the way of Jesus, we have discovered the surprising new life of welcome, of hope, of humility and grace. Renewed in God’s good world, we value cultural and intellectual engagement, we delight in communal hospitality and we pray for the flourishing of all.