Start your Christmas activities with a fun opportunity to construct and decorate your very own gingerbread house. Make it as an edible centrepiece for festive celebrations or to give as a gift.
Suitable for everyone – young and old alike. Potentially a great activity for an adult and child to work on together – fun, creative with plenty of Christmas spirit!
Book your kit now for pick up on December 12th between 2-6pm at the St George’s Courtyard Christmas Party.
All materials will be provided for pick up on the day with frozen icing so that you can defrost overnight for use when ready. Premium quality product. Gingerbread House Kits provided by Gingerbread Folk, all kits are nut, dairy and egg free, no addititives or preservatives.
On the pick up day:
- Arrive between 2pm to 6pm
- Pay your $40 charge
- Gather your kit materials which will include gingerbread house kit, individual pack of lollies, frozen royal icing in easy to use bag and cellophane wrap and ribbon
- Enjoy the St George’s Courtyard Christmas Party with jumping castle, Nativity green screen photos (could be a good family Christmas Card Shot), craft and carols as well as people demonstrating how to build a gingerbread house!
When you’re ready to construct:
- Take out of the freezer your royal icing the night before you want to build
- Get your group ready and all your supplies out
- Watch St George’s welcome and instruction video – which can be found here: https://paddington.church/gingerbread-resources/
- Construct walls, allow your house to dry
- Then decorate
- Decide if you’re eating it right away, or wrap it up for display!
Each house kit costs $40
Reserving your kit is essential please RSVP below.