This is a COVID safe event and requires an RSVP to attend. Book your spot by writing to email@example.com letting us know how many people you’ll be coming with.
If you’re going to come, we’d love you to:
– bring some pre-packaged food to share eg. packs of biscuits, poppers/canned drink, individually wrapped packs of things
– follow the COVID safe rules:
- do not come if you are have a sore throat, cough, fever, runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting,
- provide your contact details on arrival (a legal requirement under the new regulations to aid contract tracing in the event of any further outbreak),
- sit in designated places at least 1.5m from others from outside your family group.
About SOMETHING NEW:
Future dates for 2020: Something New is held on the last Sunday of the month – November 29.
Previously in 2020:
- hunting for lost figurines across the church site
- a conga line (bring your maraccas!)
- a community storytelling drama
- silhouette poster making
In September we met post-COVID to discuss the mysteriousness of living in God’s beautiful and broken world.We explored some of God’s wisdom literature – Ecclesiastes 3 – “For everything there is a season”. We reflected on the Season of COVID, the wisdom of God’s word and the mysteriousness of living in God’s beautiful and broken world. The afternoon was based around table groups in the hall with games (like bingo, creative tower building and trivia), and there was story telling, discussion, prayer and craft; and compete with other table groups, re-connect with friends and consider what a strange & wonderful world we live in.
You can see the summary of our gathering in 2019 here.