UPDATE – ALL KITS SOLD OUT
Join us on Saturday December 7th
at 2pm or 4pm
to make your own Gingerbread House
Start your Christmas preparations with a fun opportunity to construct and decorate your very own gingerbread house. Make it as an edible centrepiece for festive celebrations or to give as a gift.
Suitable for everyone – young and old alike. Potentially a great activity for an adult and child to work on together!
It’ll be fun, creative and there’s bound to be plenty of Christmas spirit & music to enjoy.
All materials will be provided on the afternoon. Premium quality product. Gingerbread House Kits provided by Gingerbread Folk, all kits are nut, dairy and egg free, no addititives or preservatives. This year we have ordered Chocolate Gingerbread Houses, so they will be a darker richer brown.
- Arrive at 2pm or 4pm
- Gather your kit materials and a spot at a table in the church hall
- work on the construction of your house with white icing mortar
- allow your house to dry while you have an afternoon tea break in the church courtyard
- gather your decorative elements
- decorate your house
- wrap your house in cellophane to take home
- Depart approx 3:30pm or 5:30pm.
Each house kit costs $40 (whether you’re working on it as an individual or in a small group) – Bookings essential please RSVP below letting us know:
1. number of people coming,
2. Session you wish to attend, either 2pm – 3.30pm or 4pm – 5.30pm,
ALL KITS NOW SOLD OUT
3. number of houses you wish to construct.
Payment of $40 to be made on arrival.