*** BOOKED OUT ***
All 50 kits we had ordered are now taken.
Join us on Saturday December 1st
from 3-5 pm
to make your own Gingerbread House
Start your Christmas preparations with a fun opportunity to construct and decorate your very own gingerbread house. Make it as an edible centrepiece for festive celebrations or to give as a gift.
Suitable for everyone – young and old alike. Potentially a great activity for an adult and child to work on together!
It’ll be fun, creative and there’s bound to be plenty of Christmas spirit & music to enjoy.
All materials will be provided on the afternoon. Premium quality product. Gingerbread House Kits provided by Gingerbread Folk, all kits are nut, dairy and egg free, gluten free option, no addititives or preservatives.
- Arrive at 3pm
- Gather your kit materials and a spot at a table in the church hall
- work on the construction of your house with white icing mortar
- allow your house to dry while you have an afternoon tea break in the church courtyard
- gather your decorative elements
- decorate your house
- wrap your house in cellophane to take home
- Depart approx 5pm.
Each house kit costs $40 (whether you’re working on it as an individual or in a small group) – Bookings essential please RSVP below letting us know number of people coming and number of houses you wish to construct. Payment to be made on arrival.